Job SeekersStaffing Compliance
Our staffing compliance process is a simple yet important step in our recruitment process. It meets the NHS Employment Check standards and UK legal requirements set out in the NHS Framework Agreement for temporary NHS positions. This that all of our recruits in nursing and general healthcare roles are eligible to work.
We use regular monitoring and auditing to ensure we maintain our high staffing standards in these regards.
Our Compliance Process focuses on the set of six documents stipulated in NHS Employment Check Standards:
• Identification check.• Right to work: Immigration status verification.• Professional registration and qualifications: sighted, verified and re-checked online where applicable
.• Full employment history and two professional references checked.
• Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check obtained (formerly CRB) as well as police checks from recruits’ native country.
• Work health assessments: Occupational health assessment and fitness to work.
Our staffing compliance also includes:
• Basic life support and manual handling practical training.
• Mandatory training & induction trainings
.• Annual appraisals
.• Performance Monitoring.
• Evaluation: Post placement feedback from the clients.
• Indemnity Insurance.
• Clinical Interview with our head nurse.
• Short internal forms.
Our specially designed software generates a daily ‘compliance and expiry report’ to ensure all our staff are always compliant ensuring we adhere to the NHS framework standards.
Peace of Mind with Staffing Staff
Who register with us must provide certificated evidence of basic life support and manual handling training undertaken in the previous 12 months.
Additionally, they must complete an Induction Workbook with a 100% pass rate, which includes areas such as health & safety (including COSHH and RIDDOR), fire safety, food hygiene, nutritional assistance, infection control, safeguarding vulnerable adults and children.
HG Group provides access to BLS and Manual Handling training providers across the country and offers professional development courses in subjects identified as areas for development through our annual appraisal system.
HG Group provides a name badge, 1 uniform and timesheets for free. Any uniforms required after the first free tunic will be charged a small fee.
We expect HG Group staff to work in a professional manner for our clients at all times. Our reputation is founded on the competency, work ethic and attitude of our agency workers. Whatever your staffing needs, HG Healthcare has the ideal solution. Contact us today to find out what we can do for you.